Thursday, February 01, 2007

As you may note, I am using this site currently to help with search result placement of John McCain on search engines. I want to highlight a specific article that tells about his strong support of Bush's war strategy for this reason: many people get their political news and information online. Search results are ordered by how people link to the specific words in their writings. Using this site multiplies my influence, which I benevelently use to let people who search for John McCain to see that he backs Bush's war policy, which is greatly flawed. If people are wrong, I don't mind so much. But when the bad policies of George Bush and John McCain put good Americans (or any other people for that matter) in jeopardy, using American money no less, then it is the least I can do. So enjoy the various links to John McCain, and know that they are doing whats best for the world. But not John McCain.

This article alone helped a whole lot to out John McCain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home